General Terms and Conditions:
- $100 referral reward is available on new retail customer accounts effective 9/09/2022.
- A new retail customer can be referred only one time by only one other retail customer.
- To be eligible the name and account information of the retail referrer must be provided at the point of sale. To meet eligibility the referral card must be completed or the special number for the program called. Any other means of account set up will reduce or null and void the reward.
- Referrer must have an active retail subscription for a minimum of 30 days when the referring customer account is set up.
- The new retail customer must then remain active at least 60 days.
- Either customer’s cancelling forfeits all rights to receiving a reward.
- The reward is paid to the billing contact.
- Form and amount of reward is subject to eligibility review. Referrer may be presented an account credit or not to exceed $100.
- A check is valid for 90 days and if lost will not be replaced until expiration.
- The reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other referral offer.
- This reward program can be changed, modified, or cancelled at any time.
- One Call Alert employees and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses), and individuals living in the same households of such employees, are not eligible for this program.
Specific Terms & Conditions: The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the One Call Alert Customer Referral Program (Program). The Program is run by One Call Alert.
The Participants referred to below are you (a Qualified Customer), and the person you’ve referred (a Referred Customer). To be eligible for a reward, you, as participants must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
Referred Customer: someone who’s been referred to One Call Alert by a Qualified Customer. You become a Referred Customer by 1) filling out the official Program post card or 2) referencing a Qualified Customer when you call this toll-free number: 1-800-809-8048. Only the person who creates the Referred Account is considered the Referred Customer, and there can only be one Referred Customer for each Referred Account created.
Referred Account: a new One Call Alert account created by a Referred Customer through a Qualified Customer’s referral.
Qualified Customer: someone who meets all of the following conditions: an active subscriber of a One Call Alert account that has a paid subscription to One Call Alert at the time the referral is made;
Eligible Referral: A Referred Account qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all of the following conditions are met:
- the Referred Account is created through the Qualified Customer’s referral
- the Referred Customer is not a member of any other One Call Alert account (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account)
- the Referred Customer was not referred to One Call Alert at an earlier date by someone else
- the Qualified Customer has made no more than 9 Eligible Referrals, without express written consent from One Call Alert
- the first payment (whether monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual) submitted by the Referred Account to One Call Alert was successfully processed
- the Referred Account created by the Referred Customer must not be for a company associated with any other One Call Alert accounts (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account)
- the Qualified Customer and the Referred Customer cannot be employed by the same company
- the Referred Account must be a paid One Call Alert subscription for at least 60 days
- the Referred Customer can’t have the same IP address as the Qualified Customer
- the Qualified Customer must not have posted their referral information on a “coupon website” or similar website
- the Referred Customer can’t have the same IP address as any other user of One Call Alert (whether the user is a current or former user) at the time the Referred User signs up
Overview of Program
- To be an eligible participant in the Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
- You’re a Qualified Customer and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by One Call Alert
- You’re a Referred Customer and your Referred Account is deemed an Eligible Referral by One Call Alert
- If you meet either of the conditions above, you’ll receive a cash equivalent to $100, either via a Visa Card or company check (the “Reward”). No Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that aren’t Eligible Referrals.
- If eligible, you, the Participant, will receive a cash equivalent to $100 (Visa Card or company check), which will be delivered by mail, within 3 months of the time at which the referral is deemed an Eligible Referral by One Call Alert.
- If you participate in the program as a Qualified Customer, then a Reward will be given for each Eligible Referral you make.
- If you, the Participant, earn rewards totaling more than $600 in a single calendar year, you may need to pay income taxes on these earnings. Please consult your tax professional to ensure you have the proper tax documentation.
- If you receive a reward, you (as a Participant) are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it. By participating in the Program, you release One Call Alert and their agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the Reward. One Call Alert reserves that right to suspend you as Participant from the Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time.
By taking part you agree:
- to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
- to send referral emails only to people that you know
- not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
One Call Alert reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Employees of One Call Alert, their collective subsidiaries and affiliates, and advertising agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are not eligible to be Qualified Customers or Referred Customers.
- Eligibility is contingent on agreement to, and compliance with, these Official terms and conditions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.